Wicked = Awesome
Sauce = Supreme
Finally, this sponsored post! First and foremost, we utterly apologize for making you guys wait esp. Sir Brian and the gang of Wicked Sauce. Nevertheless, we assure you that this is one rad post and is definitely our favorite so far!
Before we expound on the outfit details, we’d tell you first about this über awesome shop directly from the owner’s words – in bullets:
(Brian Patrick experiences a few setbacks)
● 3D Animator bails on him.
● Full-feature movie will probably never see the light of day.
● Full feature movie has been shelved for 2 years.
● Restaurant project down the drain.
● With nothing to do, Brian, consumes a baziilion paperback novels within a year. Went on crazy road trips and drank a lot of booze.
● Gets his heart broken twice.
● Begins to feel numb and looses his passion.
● One day decides to get off his lazy ass after watching Kony 2012.
(Has been a supporter of Invisible Children since 2006.)
● Decides to do a fundraiser for Kony 2012.
● Worked with MaPapel to provide the merchandise.
● Fell in love with making T-shirts.
● Buys a heat press and cutter plotter.
● Inspired by his friends and their various businesses, Brian opens WICKED SAUCE on Facebook. (Still has no idea what he actually wants to do with the brand, but hey, it’s better than just sitting around all day and complaining.)
● Brian is now back to doing what he loves, designing, typography, performing, events, and is now finishing his movie.
3. Plaids, Knits, Hoodies, Tanks, Pants, Snapbacks, Shades
Absorbing all these made us admire Sir Brian more not just because he is too kind to sponsor us (hey this is our biggest sponsorship-slash-endorsement so far and we feel so grateful!) but in a deeper sense, he is a man with passion; passionate people like him drive us to be better in doing what we love and just be optimistic about things. ☺
Now we proceed to the outfit details. We will show you how to wear the basic graphic/statement shirt without looking tickity tack! We have sported two looks. ☺
On Didi: “Open Your Mind” statement shirt, Wicked Sauce; detachable reversible collar, Felthappy; mullet skirt and killer shoes, thrifted
On Joyce: “Never Stop Dreaming” statement shirt,Wicked Sauce; detachable animal print collar, Felthappy; bandage skirt, SM Department Store; spike ring, Fashion for Less; cheetah ring, Folded and Hung; leather belt and killer heels, thrifted
So who says you can’t wear a shirt over a skirt? Just jazz it up with the right accessories and you’re good to go! Those lovely detachable collars are a must! Go visit Felthappy and grab yours! ☺
On Joyce: “Never Stop Dreaming” statement shirt, Wicked Sauce; statement necklace, Skull|Tape Clay Accessories; skull bracelet, Sassy Pink iDesign by JuvyBee; peace bracelets,Yellow Daisies Accessories; shorts and hot pink high-tops, thrifted
On Didi: ”Open Your Mind” statement shirt, Wicked Sauce; statement necklace, piano ring and “D” bracelet, Skull|Tape Clay Accessories; round charm bracelet, Sassy Pink iDesign by JuvyBee; peace bracelets,Yellow Daisies Accessories; DC snapback, Ava’s; shorts, thrifted; shoes, Nike
Thank you so much to Skull|Tape Clay Accessories for the pretty pieces. A fan of clay creations? Go visit their shop now. ☺
Wait there’s more! 😀
We know right! They’re handsome! And the Wicked Sauce shirts heightened their appeal! Thank you to these ever talented guys, Fadi and Gelo, for being so game and patient. Hugs!☺
Okay, final wave now…
We really do hope this post inspired you in one way or another. Find Wicked Sauce here:
“Life’s full of shit these days, but who says you can’t control your own fate? Life’s awesome! We’re here to hopefully inspire you, to celebrate the little joys in life with you, that eventually stack up and make life worth living! So stop procrastinating, get past go; and begin today!”
Photography: Fadi Ghaleeb, Sandi Ghannam, Frances Joyce Vasquez
Postprocessing: Fadi Ghaleeb